2013 Conference Exhibit Hall
The TABS Conference Exhibit Hall fills quickly, so act fast! Prime tables are now available, including those within our new TABS Town, the center of activity within the exhibit hall. Check it out! Be sure to review our Corporate Sponsor Agreement for display specifications, requirements and timeline.
Getting the Word Out About You!
TABS wants to maximize your networking opportunities both in and beyond the Exhibit Hall with the following:
- RED PLUS level sponsorship offering superior Exhibit Hall locations.
- New floor plan for exhibit tables, and Center Stage area complete with Master of Ceremonies.
- Live entertainment, featuring a cappella performances and more.
- Periodic, surprise refreshment options served in Exhibit Hall.
- Exhibitor and TABS prizes announced during each exhibit hall session.
- Friday’s dessert in Exhibit Hall.
- Closed Exhibit Hall during Keynote presentation, concurrent sessions and lunches, allowing exhibitors to network with attendees.
From print to web, TABS provides various forms of advertising options. Whether it's a full page ad in our school magazine and directory, NowBoarding®, a quarter page ad in one of our conference or event programs, or a clickable ad on TABS3D, our online professional development community, TABS can help with your marketing needs. Learn more about our exciting advertising opportunies in our Sponsorship Opportunities Guide.