TABS provides a variety of marketing support for schools in their efforts to reach families considering boarding school—from unique content for students and parents describing what boarding schools are all about to providing guidance for the application process. Plus much more:
- BoardingSchools.com - the essential online resource for information about boarding schools and boarding school life, with exclusive video content, narrative insights on boarding schools and what to expect, guidance on school selection and the application process, and much more.
- Social Media Channels - TABS maintains a strong and growing presence in Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and YouTube. Fall 2012 priorities include the expansion of search engine optimization for BoardingSchools.com, viral content marketing efforts, and the adopting of several more social media channels such as Pinterest.
- School Browser - a powerful interactive tool that allows visitors to conduct custom searches—by geographic distance, least to most populous, gender ratio, and oldest to newest. An additional Guided Search allows users to provide even more targeted criteria, such as courses, arts, and athletic interests.
- TABS Boarding Schools Directory & Magazine - the TABS Directory, NowBoarding, is the leading source of information about independent residential education. Over 30,000 copies distributed worldwide on an annual basis.
- TABS Asia Travel Program - with 50+ schools participating, this program provides opportunities for Asian families to meet boarding school representatives and learn more about specific schools and their strengths. The program includes stops in cities across China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and Turkey.
- TABS Latin America Travel Program - now entering its third year, this program provides opportunities for South American families to meet boarding school representatives and learn more about specific schools and their strengths. The program includes stops in cities across Mexico, Colombia and Brazil.
Check back soon for new additions to our marketing mix!