Considering Boarding School?Moving away from your current education path can be complicated. By asking the right questions, you can discover the best plan of action to find a boarding school that’s the perfect fit.
- How do they learn best?
- What gives them stress about school, and how do they handle that?
- Do they like to make new friends?
- Are they comfortable with, and accustomed to, being away from home?
- Does weather matter? Would they be open to experiencing a different climate?
- How do they like to spend their free time?
- Do they enjoy and seek out a variety of interests and hobbies?
- What kinds of educational environments do they thrive in?
- What will work best for your family?